Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Hobby is watching Movies wif my Buddies!!

Congrats to all my fren bcoz finish already your exam for this semester.. hope you can pass it all with flying colour.. Especially to my brother, hope u can get 'dekan' again for this semester..hah3... Now, For sure you guys enjoys ur semester break..I'm feeling so so jelous with you..~~

I miss holiday.. since i work here, its very2 hard to take a rest for holiday.. must work 6 daysfor a week.. so i must do something (enjoy) at the weekend..only 1 day..huhu..T_T..

Lucky on you, A bunch of best muvie for this semester break..here i want to share the muvie that i think is best for you to watch it!!..;p

currently i only enjoyed the fast 5 n Kongsi..others muvie not yet..mybe later..hihi..
br stat tgk balik mggu ni.. tgk smlm n td..

Thor: 28 april 2011



Fast and Furious 5: 5 May 2011

Kongsi : 12 May 2011

The Priest : 12 May 2011

Nur Kasih : 19 May 2011

Pirates & Carribean : 19 May 2011

X-Men : 2 June 2011


kungfu panda 2 :




KL Gengster :9 June 2011






sekali lg..: 30 jun 2011

Transformer : 1 julai 2011


I Hope I Can Watch em All..peace...;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

OutDoor Activity at Bukit Paya Gunung, Jerantut

Hai hai hai.. wah dh lama bener aku x blog kan.. Dh start balk aku x nak taip panjang2.. malas pulan rasa...hihi OK aku nk cerita aktivit...